EXO's [엑소] Baby [第一步] English cover w/ piano accompaniment


Published on Jun 16, 2013
EXO's [엑소] Baby [第一步] English cover w/ piano accompaniment (put headphones, or earphones on, i swear it sounds better :D)
sorry if my singing is terrible, I don't have a proper mic yet... it's not returned back to me so please bare with it :D

hope you enjoy ^ ^

========================================­========================

lyrics:
the moment when I'm closing my eyes to pray
your heart would be taken by me slowly
all I need is just one chance, to take my first footstep

promising you, please just believe me
I will always try to stay by your side,
this is our own dream, that first step.

gleaming eyes, shining eyes, what's happening to me right now
my face heats, my heart beats , you're making me go crazy now
you're precious, I'm breathless, forever in your heart don't forget

to me you are sweeter than the heaven's nectar
you will always be my one and only shooting star
yes, you are my baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby
forever you'll be, the man i've fallen fall
the one that's in my eyes.


========================================­========================



0 comments:

 

Popular Posts

Followers

About

☞capture•the•moment•
keep•the•memory☜
★ABC (aussie born chinese) BABY★
→Never give up your dreams←
♬Singer Songwriter♬
♥Kpopluva••Kfashion••
Sketching♥

Blogroll