HII!!!!!!!!!!!~



My first post this very blog.

Nice to meet you guys who ever you are.

Just a brief into about myself....

I'm not a very talkative person, someone who is really shy when meeting a person for the first time, but as my friends notice and me too, "one you get to know me, or I get to know you" you'll realise I'm a little crazy :D\

I'm a singer songwriter, and I love music.
I've been playing piano for almost 13 years now, and I love it.
Currently studying in Uni and on my first year.... and of course I love the course I'm studying.

Imma Kpop fanatic heheheh, all those kpop fans out there HEY YO!!

oh oh one more thing, I love sketching, though I'm not really good at it......

That's pretty much it.

I have a very simple life as you can see.

Good Day~

Angela~



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, can you teach me how to like...edit the blog I dont want that gridded stuff as my main page D: Gee

 

Popular Posts

Followers

About

☞capture•the•moment•
keep•the•memory☜
★ABC (aussie born chinese) BABY★
→Never give up your dreams←
♬Singer Songwriter♬
♥Kpopluva••Kfashion••
Sketching♥

Blogroll