My Composition



YOYOYOYO!!!! I know I have been posting up a lot today, and that would rarely happen in the future..... it's just cause I recently just opened this blog so at the moment I'm trying to make it not as plain?? hahah and I have times in my hands at the moment.......... I wish I always had time. sigh.
Anyways this song was made quite a while ago. I started everything from scratch myself, so I did not cope. I REPEAT IT IS MY OWN COMPOSITION. :D Originally this song was made for me and 3 other friends to sing together, lyrics were made so on, but we just couldn't find the time to meet up and complete it, and I hope one day we are all free away from work and studies and complete the song. Anyways yea, although it's incomplete and instrumental only hope you guys enjoy.
Just in case you were wondering why it was put on private, I didn't want people to copy my music, I have experienced people taking my works and marking it as their own. Not just composition but other things as well.

Title: Wishing Star

Published on Oct 23, 2012
My composition, woo completed, but still all instrument and vocal line in piano
FIRST DRAFT!!
© Copyright; 2012, Angela All Rights Reserved.
No copying or redistribution allowed.
Do not plagiarize.



0 comments:

 

Popular Posts

Followers

About

☞capture•the•moment•
keep•the•memory☜
★ABC (aussie born chinese) BABY★
→Never give up your dreams←
♬Singer Songwriter♬
♥Kpopluva••Kfashion••
Sketching♥

Blogroll