EXO's [엑소] Lucky English cover w/ piano accompaniment


Published on Sep 20, 2013
EXO is my second bias, sorry for the exo fans out there but INFINITE WILL ALWAYS BE MY NUMBER ONE :D


anyways.... on holidays right now, but gonna start classes soon 'sigh'



EXO's [엑소] Lucky English cover w/ piano accompaniment 



(put headphones, or earphones on, i swear it sounds better :D)



I hope you like it. I own nothing but my voice.



Remember to Share, like and Subscribe!!!!



======================================



Follow me on Instagram:
☞ @angiieewaa



Follow me on Tumblr:



Follow me on Twitter:
☞ @angiieewaa



======================================



0 comments:

 

Popular Posts

Followers

About

☞capture•the•moment•
keep•the•memory☜
★ABC (aussie born chinese) BABY★
→Never give up your dreams←
♬Singer Songwriter♬
♥Kpopluva••Kfashion••
Sketching♥

Blogroll