Upcoming cover (duet with friend)


Hey beautiful/handsome people :D

Just finished making the instrumental for something I'm gonna cover with friend of mine, so I guess a duet???

Without saying what the song is, you guys might have already guess already by looking at the picture, if you don't tough luck hahaha, just joking, but I'm pretty sure you guys would know.

I'm finally on holidays, two weeks off woohoo, no uni for 2 weeks is wonderful hahah, but stupid assignments are due two weeks after break is over, damn. Haahahha........ oh well, I'll just enjoy the time now procrastinate until lsat week of holidays then start assignments maybe?? hahah but yea.

That is all for now :D

Angela~

0 comments:

 

Popular Posts

Followers

About

☞capture•the•moment•
keep•the•memory☜
★ABC (aussie born chinese) BABY★
→Never give up your dreams←
♬Singer Songwriter♬
♥Kpopluva••Kfashion••
Sketching♥

Blogroll