[voice acting + piano cover] Confession Monologue


Published on Nov 17, 2013
This was something done by my friend before "Airi" and I guess it inspired me to do something like that as well... (more like I was procrastinating cause I have an exam the next day, boo me) She did it is Japanese, and I thought to differentiate that, I did it in cantonese my home languages :D

NOTE!!!: this is not dedicated to anyone *at the moment* I swear, no one has captured my heart yet, unless you count kpop idols then, my heart was stolen ages ago......

anyways check out my friends rendition of it:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjUDeM...

Script: NejiHyuuga4ever (I changed it to cantonese and slightly altered it, so there is no actual script for that)
Music: Can you smile - Infinite (I covered it ^ ^)
Artworks: credits to whoever own those picture. they are not mine.

(put headphones, or earphones on, i swear it sounds better :D)

I hope you like it. I own nothing but my voice and piano playing


AND REMEMBER TO "CAPTURE THE MOMENT AND KEEP THE MEMORY."

and and Remember to Share, like and Subscribe!!!!

======================================

Follow me on Instagram:
☞ @angiieewaa

Follow me on Tumblr:
☞ http://angiieewaa.tumblr.com

Follow me on Twitter:
☞ @angiieewaa

======================================



0 comments:

 

Popular Posts

Followers

About

☞capture•the•moment•
keep•the•memory☜
★ABC (aussie born chinese) BABY★
→Never give up your dreams←
♬Singer Songwriter♬
♥Kpopluva••Kfashion••
Sketching♥

Blogroll