EXO (엑소) - Miracles in December (12월의 기적) short English Cover w/ piano + strings


Published on Dec 4, 2013
EXO (엑소) - Miracles in December (12월의 기적) short English Cover w/ piano + strings

Excuse my high notes, I'm not a saprano singer... I tried, and remember one thing, never sing with an empty stomach.

I uploaded a cover yesterday, but I couldn't help myself but upload another today. This song just came out yesterday and I LOVE it so so so so much. Though it's a little sad it is still very touching. THANKYOU SM FOR PUTTING OUT SUCH A GREAT SONG FOR EXO'S COMEBACK :D The english lyrics may not match the actual lyrics of the song, but is some what similar. I can't wait to hear this live and and can't wait till the album comes out exo JJANG!!!

*note: instrumental made my me ^ ^

(put headphones, or earphones on, i swear it sounds better :D)

I hope you like it. I own nothing but my voice and piano playing


AND REMEMBER TO "CAPTURE THE MOMENT AND KEEP THE MEMORY."

and and Remember to Share, like and Subscribe!!!!

======================================

Follow me on Instagram:
☞ @angiieewaa

Follow me on Tumblr:
☞ http://angiieewaa.tumblr.com

Follow me on Twitter:
☞ @angiieewaa

======================================


0 comments:

 

Popular Posts

Followers

About

☞capture•the•moment•
keep•the•memory☜
★ABC (aussie born chinese) BABY★
→Never give up your dreams←
♬Singer Songwriter♬
♥Kpopluva••Kfashion••
Sketching♥

Blogroll